Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Life is Delicious

lecker - (adj) - delicious, tasty, yummy, scrumptious.

Life is delicious. Well, I should say I think my life is delicious. No pressure for yours to be delicious if you prefer for it to be exciting, hilarious, Zen, or whatever you like. I just hope it's not fierce. I feel that that is an overly used phrase. Then again, go ahead. Live a fierce life. Do what makes you happy.

The point of this blog is just that. Doing what makes me happy. I hope that you find this blog to feature a life full of flavor and unexpected discoveries.

Here is a little about me: I am an unemployed young female with a penchant for European culture, good food, interesting beverages, and entertaining. I moved from San Francisco to Eugene in hopes of figuring out my next move in life. My hope is this space guides me towards what my next step will be.

Will I continue to plan events? Will I go to a culinary program in hopes of opening a cafe of my own? What the heck is my next move? I’m not sure yet.

What I do know is this: cooking is my escape. I am good at this. I enjoy it.

My promise to you is to share my tips, tricks, and favorite recipes.

Feel free to join me. Let your life be lecker too.

No comments:

Post a Comment